Monday, January 10, 2011

My best Freind Forever n Ever....

Well...this my time to introduce my best freind aka my sis...Fara Diana...well we same age just different month... we got many thing same in our brain...she my bucuk,enemy,lovers and everything... i owed many thing to her and family....She and her family have help me a lot......we know each other at IIC...we became close after she came back from Umrah...

Even we have gradauate...i have worked and she continued study...but we always contact...and still share everything...Fara Diana u are my best freind...forever n ever...always love u....and now she....
got engganged with Pak lah...i know better them two...so sweet....even i am not around in her best day...but i always pray the best for her... i always hope she will happy always....


Get this widget

0 comments: